WebPageTest.org now has a server located in Denmark – Delivered by instant@larm | Digicure A/S
August 6th, 2014 by admin
If you’re one of the many thousands users that use the web performance tool WebPageTest.org, you now have the option to run tests from a location in Denmark. The team behind instant@larm has set up the very first WebPageTest instance located in Denmark, which enables users to analyze their website’s performance from Denmark.
Have you not previously tried using the web performance tool WebPageTest.org, it can only be recommended that you do so. The tool is free of charge and enables you to get insights into how your website performs when it comes to web performance.
WebPageTest.org has a lot of features, we have highlighted some of the most interesting ones:
- Tests from 43 different locations worldwide
- Tests using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and mobile browsers
- Analyze your website’s performance using different connection settings (5 mbit/s, Fiber, Mobile 3G)
- Record video of how the browser renders the website
- Benchmark websites using video recordings
- Collect packet traces (tcpdump)
We hope our initiative will be well received and everyone starts to run tests, so we can improve the web performance of websites from Denmark.
Link to WebPageTest.org